Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is an European based MNC with presence in over 150 countries with nearly 100 000 employees across the world. They are a world leader in Manufacturing and are currently looking for a well rounded Financial Controller to drive their business from their head office based in Marine Lines.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, you have the overall responsibility of managing the Finance, Accounts and related activities in the Company. Listed below is a brief summary of your responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct and control the financial and management accounting activities of the Company.
- Study, develop, propose and when approved install effective control systems, procedures of financial planning, management accounting, budgetary control and cost accounting for all units of the Company.
- Direct, supervise and accomplish the setting-up of short term and long term financial plans for operations of the Company.
- Carry out fund flow related activities, external borrowings, Business/ cash forecasts both for long-term and short-term and identification of sources of financing.
- Direct the allocation and the transfer of funds to various verticals of the Company based upon their investment
- In addition, you would be involved in mentoring and leading a team of qualified professional
The Successful Candidate - You are a CA with 8-10 years of post qualification experience with recent experience in an Manufacturing/ Energy/power sector. You have handled accounts and finance of a business that is over 200Cr and have lead a team of at least 5 people. You must be able to maintain relationships with key stake holders, raise funds and management reporting. Candidates would be preferred if they have been working in Marine Lines
What's on Offer - Working with a leading MNC business
- Attractive package
- Work life balance
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30440&source=ONL_IIMJOBS