Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading manufacturing players based out of Our client is one of the leading manufacturing players based out of Noida. Their current turnover is over 600 billion dollars and are expanding rapidly to add a new business segment by end of next year. Hence, they are looking for an experienced financial controller who can successful execute this project and be part of the core leadership team.
Job Description - Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be:
- Responsible for financial planning, costing, statutory compliances
- Formulating the annual budget and standard cost and delivering on that budget
- Leader for procurement and supply chain- responsible for procurement of RM/PM from worldwide offices based on production plans with S&OP process
- Responsible for indirect taxes(excise duty, custom duty, VAT etc)
- Responsible for financial accounting and audits for manufacturing unit
- Prior working knowledge of SAP
The Successful Candidate - You must be a CA ideally with 12-15 years of post qualification experience in an industrial manufacturing space. You must have good team management skills and be able to handle complex situations. You must also have in-depth knowledge of Indian tax laws and finance operations.
What's on Offer - Excellent travel opportunities at international level along with flexible working hours.Also, the chance to work closely with the global management team on strategy decisions.
To Apply - Click here to apply