Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a French MNC with presence all over the globe. The North American President has been given the responsibility of the Indian Business to drive it and grow further. They are hence looking to hire a Financial Controller who will be responsible for entire India operations and reporting directly to the Group CFO headquartered in France.
Job Description - Reporting to the Country Manager & dotted line to the Group CFO based out of France, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic input to the business from a financial standpoint
- Monthly closure of Books of Accounts and reporting into IFRS
- Make sure credit collection and cash are managed properly in line with company policies
- Providing direct control to the finance and accounts operations of the business
- Supervising and accomplishing the setting up of short term and long term financial plans for the company including Taxation, Payables, Receivables
- Analyzing performance and providing commercial support to sub-units within the organization
- Coordinating with Auditors and consultants for Annual and periodic audits and other companies
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 7+years of post qualification experience in a MNC background with some international experience. You must have in - depth exposure in I-GAAP & reporting into IFRS. You have previously handled an all-round Finance and Accounts profile and are a self-starter with excellent communication skills. In your previous employment you would have interacted with colleagues/clients at a global level. You must have demonstrated a stable career path without any gaps or short stints in the past.
What's on Offer - Excellent remuneration for the right candidate An opportunity to take the business to the next level
To Apply - Click here to apply