Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Pune
About our Client - A global market leader in the FMCG/consumer durables industry, our client manages some of the most iconic brands within the market. Their brands include a number of household names and they have a fantastic reputation globally. Over 100 years in the market and working in across 50+ countries, they have been growing their presence in India. They are looking for a high caliber individual to lead the Finance function based in Pune.
Job Description - You would be reporting to the CFO of the business and would manage a team of 8 people across various functions. As a brief summary of your responsibilities:
- Manage reviews of tax policies and internal control procedures on tax reporting to ensure they are updated and remain effective in compliance with corporate tax law and regulation
- Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and other internal controls
- Financial reporting of the consolidated financial as per the U.S. and local Accounting Standards and shareholder requirements
- Review and guidance on Direct and Indirect taxation aspects of the business
- Direct and control Property, Plant and Equipment accounting for the Company to meet the reporting requirements of management and shareholders
- In addition, you would develop employees to their full potential through performance management coaching, appropriate training and education, goal setting and career development.
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with 5 to 8 years post qualification and are currently working either with a market leading FMCG/Consumer durables/Manufacturing business as a Financial controller. You must have a demonstrated track record of success in working within the finance vertical and must have managed at least 5 people. You must have strong communications and leadership qualities as you would be working with multiple senior stakeholders within the organisation.
What's on Offer - Work Life balance
- International Opportunities
- Market leading package
To Apply - Click here to apply