Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Our Client is an International MNC who is one of the leaders in the manufacturing industry. They are looking to continue the growth of their business and see the addition of a dynamic Financial Controller as central to this strategy. They are currently headquartered in Mumbai, and have a requirement in their Chennai operations. They provide an excellent culture a career progression opportunities.
Job Description - Managing a team of 5 people and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, your major responsibilities will be :
- Budgeting and consolidations along with due diligence and compliance testing.
- Ensuring compliance of required taxes and Customs duties.
- Group reporting - Financial and Management reporting.
- Reviewing internal processes and controls to ensure they are optimized.
- Financing and corporate governance would also be a key part of your responsibilities.
The Successful Candidate - You must be a qualified CA with at least 8 years of post qualification experience within the Service sector or Manufacturing sector. Experience in costing, taxation, finance and accounts and SAP . You must have excellent communication skills , a dynamic personality and also be open to travel.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewired with a competitive CT and opportunity for long term progression.
To Apply - Click here to apply