Financial Controller - Pune
Pune | Permanent
Work closely with the Global Office in Europe
Fast paced career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is an International MNC who is one of the leaders worldwide in the Engineering segment and are looking to capture the same market share in India. They are currently headquartered in Pune and are looking for a Financial Controller to be based in Pune.
Managing a team of 5 people and reporting to the Country Manager and Group Financial Controller based in Europe, your major responsibilities will be :
- Budgeting and consolidations along with due diligence and compliance testing
- Ensuring compliance of required taxes and Customs duties
- Group reporting - Financial and Management reporting
- Reviewing internal processes and controls to ensure they are optimized
- Management of the warehousing and any other ad hoc work that were to arise
- Financing and corporate governance would also be a key part of your responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a qualified CA with at least 5 years of experience within the Engineering sector or Manufacturing sector.
- Experience in industrial costing, taxation particularly in inbound customs tax is a must with exposure to SAP .
- You must have excellent communication skills , dynamic and also be open to travel.
What's On Offer
You will be required to travel to Italy as part of your induction. The right package is on offer to the selected candidate
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I27700