Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a rapidly expanding services company in the Commodities sector. The organization is currently experiencing a triple fold growth and is looking for a seasoned Financial controller to head their Finance function
Job Description - Reporting into the Directors of the company, this sole contributor role would require steering and streamlining the Finance function of the organization and managing the Finance team. The key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Establishing and enhancing processes and procedures relating to financial reporting
- Monthly, Quarterly and Year end closing
- Sole responsibility for all AP/AR/Payroll matters
- Management of all tax related issues
- Contract negotiation
- Interacting with all stakeholders in the organization and team management
The Successful Candidate -
- A CA with 5-8 years of professional experience you will have previously worked in a sole contributor role and be comfortable in dealing with end to end financial accounting.
- You must have excellent communication skills as you are required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders in India.
What's on Offer - An opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business in a role where you can add real value. You will have exposure to the top management of the business and get an opportunity to grow quickly with the company.
To Apply - Click here to apply