- Book Keeping, Financial Accounting; Finalization & Reconciliation as per Indian GAAP
- Monitoring cash flow, daily treasury management and liaison with bankers
- Costing systems and cost records maintenance
- Liaison with Internal and Statutory Auditors
- Compliance under various statutes (including Direct and Indirect taxation)
- Risk Management; exploiting cost control opportunities & Overseeing budgetary controls
- Compilation of annual plan and rolling forecasts
- MIS, Coordination with Joint Venture Partner and Business decision support.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA) OR (ICWAI / ACS desirable) with min. 8-10 years of experience with last three years working experience in a listed manufacturing company with a turnover of atleast 400 cr, reporting to CFO and taking complete responsibility for business profitability along with management team.
- Should have been exposed to ERP environment.
- Knowledge on Accounting Standards
- Exposure to Internal Control Systems
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Commercial acumen
- Conceptual clarity on financial procedures and practices and fully updated on the changes
Rush CVs to
Contact Person: Mr. Ravi Kumar, Mob# 09849006750
Ideal Placement & Consultants (P) Ltd.
1-8-495, Vikar Nagar,Opp.Begumpet Airport,