Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a multinational with presence in over 200 countries and an annual turnover of 25 billion US Dollars. They are a world leader in the Logistics Business and are currently looking for a well rounded Financial Controller to drive their India business from their Mumbai office.
Job Description - Reporting to the MD Finance you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic input to the business from a financial standpoint
- Providing direct control to the finance and accounts operations of the business
- Supervising and accomplishing the setting up of short term and long term financial plans for the company including Taxation, Payables, Receivables
- Directing the allocation and the transfer of funds to various verticals of the company based upon their investment
- Analyzing performance and providing commercial support to sub-units within the organization
- Coordinating with Auditors and consultants for Annual and periodic audits and other companies
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with 14-17 years of post qualification experience (preferably CA'95 - '98 batch) in a strictly MNC background.
- You have previously handled an all-round Finance and Accounts profile and are a self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- In your previous employment you would have interacted with colleagues/clients at a global level. You must have demonstrated a stable career path without any gaps or short stints in the past.
What's on Offer - Opportunity to work with a Fortune 200 company
- Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
To Apply - Click here to apply