Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Leading Global Investment Bank, with a vision to grow their teams in Gurgaon. They are looking to hire a an experienced Finance Controller in their mid management.
Job Description - Reporting into AVP/Manager, your key responsibilities would be the following:
- Preparation or review of complex IFRS financial statement preparation for entities
- Liaise with auditors to comprehensively address audit queries.
- Management reporting & preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations & complex General Ledger processing
- Understanding implications of direct & indirect income taxes from an accounting perspective.
- Work with multiple levels and teams across regions
The Successful Candidate -
- The Successful Candidate would be a CA of batch 2003 to 2007 for Manager / AM position respectively with relevant exposure to finance and accounting from an MNC/BIG4.
- Exposure to Assurance and Statutory Audit would be preferable.
What's on Offer - Attractive Salary
To Apply - Click here to apply