Job Title - Financial Comptroller
Job Family - Finance and Accounts
Job Function - Finance
Location - Bangalore
Travel Required - Yes
Job Level - Advanced
Monitoring Audits, Forecasting, Budgeting, Costing, Credit Management, P&L Management, Dealing with Investors, Direct and Indirect Taxation, MIS, Financial Analysis, Regulatory & Compliance, Financial Operations, Management and Control.
- Maintain financial discipline and excellence required to meet the timely needs of the management team.
- Review and implement financial controls that will complement the internal requirements of the rapidly growing business, and the information required to support its growth.
- Providing business support to the executive team and partnering with them to achieve business goals through financial support of the business objectives.
- Monitoring and analysing monthly operating statements, with an emphasis on ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the information presented, and understanding its trends.
- Responsible for reports, summaries of company business activity to senior management.
- Manage an effective and efficient financial forecasting process to ensure accurate information flow.
- Manage the financial planning process, including business plans, business metrics, spending, and monitoring & controlling budgets.
- Accounting operations and provide leadership wherever required
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies.
- Financial accounting, Treasury operations, cash flow, credit control, Working capital.
- Handling Project financing, Feasibility report, Budgeting, costing, MIS, all taxation ‐ direct, indirect ( sales, VAT, excise) Financial appraisal/
- Monitoring, Audit, Regulatory and other compliance.
Job Level - High / Medium / Low
- Technical or Subject Knowledge, Skills & Expertise - HIGH
- Decision making and judgment - HIGH
- Supervision Required - LOW
- People Management requirement - HIGH
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving - HIGH
- Collaboration - HIGH
- Communication Effectiveness - HIGH
- Influencing and Leading - HIGH
- Responsibility and Accountability (Customer, Finances, Employee) - HIGH
- Capable of handling Audits, Budgets, Forecasting, Costing, Credit Management, Taxation, MIS, Payroll Management, Regulatory & Compliance, Financial Operations, Management and Control.
- Finance Graduate/Post Graduate with CA
Please send your resume to email@example.com