Position: Business Analyst
Candidate should have experience at an investment bank, private equity, venture capital or consulting firm.
- Assist business development by conducting secondary/ limited primary research/ equity research to identify investment opportunities in India
- Prepare Information Memorandums, teaser, presentations and/or reports relating to investment opportunities
- Build financial and valuation models for client businesses
- Execution of transaction advisory mandates involving discussions on opportunities with potential PE funds/ investors, assisting in management meetings, query resolution etc.
- Keep track of industry updates relating to trading and deal multiples etc
- Maintain and update PE/VC database, deal pipeline etc
- Should be abreast with latest trends in the M&A and PE/VC industry
- Should have strong financial modelling (excel), business valuation and presentation skills (Word/ Powerpoint)
- Should have exposure to working in transaction advisory execution environment
- Should have clear logical/analytical abilities
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Years of Experience - 2-4 years of post qualification experience
Qualifications - MBA from a premier institute/CFA (US)/CA (ICAI)
Candidates who are willing to work in Gurgaon, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with your -