We have the following opening for with our MNC Client in Bangalore – One of the global leaders in computer technologies.
Finance Analyst – 4 -8 years Exp - Bangalore
- This Role is for South Asia SMG Finance analyst who will be responsible for providing operations finance support to MNC Sales Director & Director of New platform business group (Telco accounts / Smart Phones) and their teams in driving business focused on growing IA Consumption and establishing business models for new products like smart phones etc across SA.
- This position will report to SA Sales & Marketing Operations Finance Manager.
Primary responsibilities will include managing four broad categories of areas MNC OEM accounts / Smart Phones business / Telco channel / Media spends.
- The role will constitute a combination of process driven activities and strategic engagement with the business operations and will be highly visible to the senior management both in operations and finance.
- Application of business acumen to work on business issues to provide an informed finance opinion to operations and helping define the strategy to grow consumption / billing volume and revenue will be the key expectation of this role.
Acumen and Skills expectation
- Biz Acumen: Reasonable expertise on overall business Products / Markets / Competition / Customer trends / OEM landscape etc and in the new areas like Smart Phones / tablets etc..
- Financial Analysis skills: Strong analytical skills and comfortable in using various tools NPV / DCF / Monte Carlo / ROI models/ Scenario analysis
- Network /Partnership Strong networking / partnership skills is required since the role will require regular interaction with people at senior levels in operations and may have to lead cross-org and/or cross-geo efforts.
- Independence: work on own agenda on strategic/ambiguous matters and should be able to get in front of issues and steer them using the finance agenda
- Influence: Will be expected to work on projects with high impact and should be good at pre-positioning the recommendation and align critical stakeholders
- Composed: Should be able to present controversial and ambiguous issues to Snr Management with confidence, handle difficult questions adeptly. Should requires minimal air cover and be able to steer the discussion to a desired direction that is best in shareholder interest
- Tolerance of Ambiguity: High, Likely to spend ~75% of the time working on loosely-defined projects
- Academic Qualifications: BE + MBA (Finance) is Mandatory
- 4 -8 years of relevant financial analysis experience, ideally from Phone companies preferred.
If your profile matches the requirement, please send in your updated resume in word format to email@example.com
If you are not applying, please refer this to any of your contacts, who can fit in this requirement.
Subin P. Kurian
PEOPLEplus Professional Services Pvt Ltd
Bangalore - 560 083
Ph: +91-80-40313999, +919886475255