Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Project & Structured Finance
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is Global Investment Bank looking to expand their operations in Gurgaon and are hence hiring for a Manager in their Service Assurance team.
Job Description - Reporting into VP/Director and handling a team as per the projects allocated, your key responsibility would be:
- To work with Service Delivery teams and identify quality related issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve finance processes
- Conduct periodic process/Quality compliance audits
- Review support and provide input to the Risk Management function
- Drive periodic de-brief sessions with stakeholders at Quarter/Half-Year/Year ends
- Perform service assurance related trainings
The Successful Candidate -
- Experience of 6 to 10 years with prior experience in a Finance shared services environment.
- You must be atleast a Six sigma Green-belt certified and would be currently working in a service assurance or quality management role.
- Experience in areas like Service assurance, Issue identification & management, Quality management would be preferable.
What's on Offer - Visibility across functions and levels
To Apply - Click here to apply