Our client is one of the Big4's Audit and Consulting Firm in India .
Looking out for Finance Transformation Consulting exposure .
Position across level from Senior Consultant to Senior Manager Level
Exp- 2-10 yrs
- He/she should have a entrepreneurial thinking and helping to build up the firmís growing Finance Transformation Practice (strategic competence).
- He/she should be able to assess the market and to sell mid-size and large Finance Transformation engagements for large enterprises in India (sales and market competence).
- The incumbent should be able to lead a project team of experienced high profile finance transformation strategy consultants/architects (e.g. chartered accountants, experienced corporate controllers, systems engineers, etc.) and provide directions as engagement manager in large finance transformation projects (operational competence).
- He/she should be able to lead a group up to 10 people and to support the hiring of new consultants and managers (people competence).
Development and implementation of Finance functions/processes improvement concepts for leading large Indian and Multi-National companies in areas like:
- Accounts Payable (P2P)
- Accounts receivable, credit and collections (O2C)
- Enterprise consolidation
- Financial Statement Close (Best Close)
- Treasury and Cash Management
- Working Capital
- General Accounting
- Fixed assets
a) preferably with a big 4 or equivalent consulting organization, experience in providing advisory services in the following Finance focus areas: Financial Close, Consolidations, general ERP technology implementation in the Finance function
b) alternately he/she should have relevant Finance experience as Corporate Controller, Finance Director, Chief Accountant, etc. of large Indian or global enterprises.
Interested Candidates can contact - firstname.lastname@example.org