Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Hyderabad
About our Client - Our client is a Leading MNC bank with offices in the world's major financial centres. They are looking to hire a senior risk management professional due to their expansion within their Gurgaon office.
Job Description - Reporting into VP and handling a team of 4 to 5 professionals; your key responsibilities would include:
- Taking care of the service delivery for the team to the global teams.
- Supporting the VP in managing team budgets, costs and recoveries.
- Implementing controls to minimise financial / economic risks from finance operations.
- Supporting the teams for management on business risk decisions and reviews.
- Managing change and compliance and client relationships.
- Innovating to develop best practices and ensure implementation as appropriate.
- Liaise with internal auditors to ensure compliance.
The Successful Candidate -
- CA with 8 + years of Post Qualification experience.
- You must have relevant experience of 4 to 5 years of doing risk management for F&A processes.
- Financial Services candidates would be preferred.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to understand finance banking processes.
To Apply - Click here to apply