Analytics Quotient (AQ) provides analytics-powered insights and solutions to marketing and business problems to leading global marketers. AQ uses quantitative analysis to generate insights that help companies make better business and marketing decisions. Our team consists of people whose experience includes analytics, sales, marketing, strategy and market research.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Business Analyst at our Bangalore office. The business analyst will with our consultants with the world’s best known marketing companies, to help them make sense of their data. Our areas of work include portfolio mapping, opportunity analysis, analysis of marketing spends, creation of brand performance dashboards etc. The consultant will translate client briefs into analytics problems, and define and create deliverables for these problems.
We are looking for a senior analyst for one of our client teams to work with the following Skills
- Great Problem solving and Analytical capabilities: Business analysis will help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support. Previous experience on working with data to develop insights would be a plus.
- Ability to work well with teams: Role would require working closely with the Onsite and Offshore consultants on a variety of projects which would involve close co-ordination and collaboration.
- Good Communication skills: Role involves the ability to understand briefs from clients on complex business issues as well presenting the results of the analysis in a precise and impactful manner.
- Be self-driven: The role involves working under dynamic, high pressure conditions, sometimes turning around project in a single day.
- Thorough and Meticulous: This role involves working with large amounts of data which are used to take critical decisions by our clients. Therefore, attention to detail, error spotting skill to ensure 100% accuracy of outputs are important qualities that we seek
Ideal profile for this position would be someone with 2-3 years of experience in a client handling role with good quantitative aptitude.
Experience in financial modelling, sales, marketing, market research or analytics would be an added advantage.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Financial - Marketing Analyst” in the subject.
Resumes without the subject line may not be considered for evaluation.