Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client, Global Leading Debt Recovery Firm which has also been named as one of the fastest growing companies in the world is looking to rapidly expand their India offshore office. They are looking to hire an experienced Finance professional withing their Gurgaon office.
Job Description - Reporting into AVP and managing a team of 5 professionals, your key responsibilities would be as follows:
- Lead the entire accounting & payments team.
- Ensure all statutory compliances including TDS, Service Tax, Customs, STPI, etc.
- Drive & monitor Service Tax refunds.
- Prepare financial & manage audit for India.
- Work closely with Regional teams for SOX implementation and adherence to the same.
- Manage insurances with the regional teams to check if policies are in place
- Ensure all Companies Act compliances
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a Qualified CA with atleast 7 years of post qual experience.
- CS would be preferred.
- You must have excellent knowledge in Finance and Accounting, SOX, Statutory Audits. BIG 4 candidates from Assurance practice would be highly preferred.
- In other cases you must be from a Tier 1 MNC/Financial Services firm. Experience within change management and process improvement would be desirable.
- Team handling skills essential.
What's on Offer - The company has been rated as one of the top 50 companies to work for in India and are known to encourage work life balance.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31300&source=ONL_IIMJOBS