Position Title: Finance Manager
Client – Leading Client of New Era India
- To ensure all invoices are booked in SAP system
- To raise sales invoices for capital contributions for new store openings.
- To handle all company secretarial matters related to Bestseller India
- To support the CFO in the provision of up to date, accurate financial reporting across all areas of the business, on an ad hoc basis and in support of commercial decision making process
- To supervise the reconciliation of all bank reconciliations, VAT, supplier reconciliations, etc, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Participate in Balance sheet finalization process for each financial year
- To comply with all INDIA legislation in relation to the reporting of all financial operations (Taxes, VAT, Excise duty etc.)
- To assist the CFO in all transfer pricing matters.
- To manage the relationship with both internal and external auditors
- To produce a complete, accurate and up to date balance sheet for the business
- To produce monthly depreciation / fixed asset reports
- To produce other financial and commercial reports on an ad hoc basis (expenditure breakdown by function / location / time period, etc)
- To act as a focal point for all queries relating to company secretarial work in the finance team.
Qualifications & Experience
- CS + CA or ICWA with minimum 3 yrs of experience
- Retail Industry
If you are interested to speak further on the role, please mail me with your updated CV at email@example.com