Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is an American based MNC with presence in over 130 countries with nearly 100 000 employees. They are a world leader in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare products. Our client is currently looking for a well rounded Finance Manager to drive the start up process of their new R & D plant in Bangalore.
Job Description - You will be reporting to the Area Finance Manager and will be required to lead their R&D start-up operation in Bangalore, India.
- Individually implement and setup financial controls, policy and procedures for R&D operations.
- Partner with the host entity for guest-host responsibility, reporting, etc
- Financial communication to R&D management team and functional units.
- Consolidate and analyze total R&D India performance, prepare monthly dashboard and reports highlighting key variance
- Assist in local audit, capital planning
- Coordinate functions to track project timelines
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a CA with at least 5 years of experience and strong exposure in setting up of financial control, policy and procedure.
- The candidate must possess effective cross team coordination abilities and process driven.
- Sound Excel and Office suite skills the right candidate will be self motivated, analytical and be able to adapt in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer - Excellent work culture
- Work for a big brand
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I29920&source=ONL_IIMJOBS