Company Profile: a mid-sized (Rs.150 crore), leading, professionally managed, respected, rapidly expanding, MNC manufacturing & engineering projects organisation (part of a large Global group) - World leaders in their field.
The position is based in Pune and reports to the CFO. Our clients offer excellent salary & career growth prospects.
Job profile: Will assist the CFO in managing the Finance and Accounting function.
- Evolving and implementing Finance, Costing & Reporting systems
- Timely and accurate Financial Accounting and Audits as per IFRS & Indian Accounting standards
- Timely and accurate Forecasting and MIS reporting
- Compliances and timely Assessments under various Direct and Indirect Taxes, Customs valuation, Transfer Pricing
- Ensure that business and activities are consistent with legal norms and group regulations.
- Follow developments in Financial markets for optimization of financing costs
- Compilation and implementation of the goals according to company goals and achievement of goals
- Build up and steering of an organizational structure, so that employees are trained and motivated, have the necessary skills to work effectively in the allocated task area and to work as a team
- Preparation and realization of target agreements and target achievement discussions, assessments, salary and bonus decisions
- Build up and support of a leadership system
Candidate Profile: CA with 5-8 years relevant experience with manufacturing organisations. Should have independently handled full range of accounting, audit, finance, costing, taxation, company secretarial and legal aspects.
Must be familiar with IFRS, ERP, transfer pricing, works-accounting, tendering & commercial.
Interested professionals may mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly giving in subject 'REF: Mgr-F-P
B.Tech (IIT-Delhi); MBA (IIM-Ahmedabad)
Impact HR Services Pvt.Ltd.