Job Description : Manager Finance, Medical Device company
Position Description – Manager Finance
Location – Mumbai.
Position reports to – Finance Controller, Medical Device Company.
Position Description : This is a key position in the finance team, responsible for Financial and Management Reporting (India, Regional and Global), SOX compliance, statutory compliance (TDS etc), overall GL control, Accounts Payable, and Intercompany accounting for a leading MNC organization. The incumbent in this position will leads a team of 4-5 direct reports. Also involves leading and partnering with the outsourced service providers for financial accounting.
Desired candidate profile:
Qualification – Chartered Accountant (first attempt)
Experience – 7-8 years of experience post CA, preferably in core financial accounting, statutory reporting and compliances in MNC companies.
Key skills –
- Ability to interact and liaise with Sr. business leaders and finance colleagues, and understand business dynamics and drive business with emphasis on compliance.
- Interaction with ASPAC Finance as well as finance leaders within the region to ensuring alignment
- Lead and develop the team. Work across commercial and finance teams using a collaborative partnering approach
- The incumbent should have good interpersonal skills, communication and networking skills and ability to work under tight timelines.
- Ability to handle complex operations by putting in robust business friendly processes while at the same time ensuring compliance with SOX and other statutory regulations
- Change management skills and ability to visualize and lead changes for the future in terms of system implementation, transition management etc
Upcoming challenges – Transition to SAP Live initiative, maintain adequate audit status in a Tier II MRC post transition to SAP, and process changes
Responsibility Areas -
Core Financial Accounting:
- Responsible for core financial accounting – AP, GL, Intercompany
- Reporting – India, Regional and world wide
- Compliance with GAAP, SOX and other compliance norms
- Period close, Accruals, Schedules, Reporting
- Ensuring business friendly processes especially for customer facing and employee facing processes
- Formulating & Implementing accounting policies
- Tax compliances –TDS, Works contract tax etc
- Budget ownership for non-franchise cost centers (Common costs)
- Timely reporting to region, corporate, statutory and other authorities
- Participate and lead Strategic plan, business plan, and other forecast updates to region and internal reviews
- Continuous monitoring of financial parameters for Medical India and interaction with franchises to provide updates on the same and enable mid-course corrections
- Ensuring testing and monitoring as per SOX requirements
- Support compliant process changes
Please send your resume to email@example.com