Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading multinational manufacturing company with global revenue exceeding USD 10 Billion. They have an established presence all over the world. Their vision includes driving scale, efficiency, quality and service across all their products in India. Having presence in all the leading markets, they are on the path for an ambitious business expansion in the Indian market. The company is looking for a person to manage their Finance function for their Indian business.
Job Description - Reporting to the Director of Finance, your primary responsibility will be to manager finance & accounting function, filing of returns and other key areas of indirect taxation. Your responsibilities will also entail:
- Driving budgeting and financial planning measures and tax saving initiatives for the India business and working closely with the top management to provide strategic advice.
- Ensuring accuracy of the companies' controllorship function, while improving the day to day activities through automation of system driven reports ensuring process optimization and managing transfer pricing issues
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a qualified CA with at least 5 years of experience primarily in IGAAP accounting, Costing and financial planning with a blue chip company.
- You must have hands on experience in finance controllorship.
- Excellent communication skills and strong determination ability is preferred.
What's on Offer -
Along with an attractive salary package, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to be a key player in the growth of a high potential and dynamic business.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I29170&source=ONL_IIMJOBS