Manager – Finance – Foundry Project / Engg Firm / Financial Controller
A Client of Antal International, Job Reference No. MRC No. – 10531, dt 15th Aug’ 2011
Qualification : Bcom/ Mcom /CA / ICWA
Experience : - 8 – 15 years and Familiar with Accounts, Taxation and Treasury operation
Roles and responsibility for Finance Controller / Manager jobs in Chennai : Multiple vacancies
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Conceptualizing and developing financial plans for new initiatives, business operations, commercial functions etc. to enable achievement of objectives as per organizational goals.
- Liaising with banks and financial institutions for raising fund and non-fund based facilities at favourable terms to meet working capital requirements.
Accounting / Audits
- Supervising Books of Accounts and administering the finalization of year-end financial statements.
- Supervising Transfer Pricing procedures for ensuring net tax savings in international operations.
- Interfacing with Auditors for Internal / Statutory / Tax / Cost / Corporate Audits and ensuring that accounts prepared are in order.
- Evaluating internal control systems/ procedures to highlight shortcomings, implement necessary recommendations, develop new policies/procedures as per business needs.
Computing Product-wise contribution analysis; maintaining cost records for raw materials, work-in-progress, finished goods and ensuring their accurate valuation for Statutory Audits
Complete Management responsibility for Accounts & Finance.
Design & Presentation of MIS on time.
Periodical Reports to Banks, CMA, LC-Rollover, Bill-Discounting, Factoring, etc.
Working Capital Management, Export Packing Credit, Forex Forward Cover.
Email your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org