Position : Manager Finance / Finance Controller
Experience: 5 - 10 yrs (Post Qualified)
Job Location: Pune
- Chartered Accountant with 5 – 10 years of Post Qualified experience
- Experience in Automotive sector or manufacturing sector is mandatory
- Maintain day-to-day Control of the services within Budget Heads and Determining Financial Objectives and Designing & Implementing Systems, Policies & Procedures to facilitate Financial Control.
- Ensure that all Finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
- Ensure that appropriate Financial Regulations and controls are in place.
- Financial Evaluation of Business proposals and Financial Negotiations.
- Documenting Business Plans, Monitoring Forecast v/s. Actual Monthly and conducting Variance Analysis to determine difference between Forecast & Actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Preparation, Maintenance, Finalizations, Timely Computation, Deposits and Filing of Statutory Tax Compliances like TDS ,VAT, Excise & Income Tax etc. Ensuring Fiscal compliance with respect to TDS, VAT , Excise payment, advance payment tax, etc Sales/VAT Tax Return, Assessment & Liaison with Dept.
- Preparing Project Reports & Analysis, Standard Costing, Budgeting, Hedging and Bank Negotiations.
- Preparation and Finalization of Financial Statements including Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Accounts, Age-wise Accounts Payables and Receivables, Statements of Books of Accounts Monthly and Annually, Monitoring and Preparation of Statutory Books of Accounts, Bank Reconciliation, Vendors Reconciliation and Consolidated Reports in compliance with time & accuracy norms and Balance Sheet Finalization, standalone and consolidation.
- Passing of day to days Vendors, Expenses Bills, routine Vouchers etc.
- Responsible for Month end closing including revenue recognition and analysis of Gross Margin & EBIDTA.
- Management of investment budgets.
- Financial planning and analysis (Roll/budget/monthly forecast)
- To maintain relational contacts with external and internal interest groups.
- Attending & presenting financial data in management and accountability meetings
- Participate actively in Continuous Improvement projects.
- Take active role in screening of new projects
- Monthly Ops review
Interested candidates kindly send us your updated resume in word document to my Email ID at email@example.com with below following details.
Reason for change:
Or please feel free to call me on my Land Line Number: 044-64607900 or mobile 9840429863
If you think this position is not suitable to your skills, we request you to kindly refer your friends for the above position.
Simho HR Services Private Limited
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org