This position is with a fastest growing Architecture & Interior design firms in Asia Pacific.
- Master's degree in finance or accounting required. Should be a CA only.
1. Preparation of Financials & Cash flow on a Monthly/Quarterly/Annual basis
2. Analysis & verification of operational expenses
3. Application of various laws & Accounting standards on day to day activities
4. Monitor & coordinate Statutory Audit
5. Handling complete accounts & finance functions,
6. Banking related activities,
7. Handling internal & statutory auditors,
8. Managing all activities relating to Income Tax, VAT, Service tax etc.
Location ; Bangalore (Local candidates preferred)
- Proven ability to manage the budget and forecasting process with an emphasis on profitability required;
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with financial analyses
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shruthi B V