Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a 4000 crore business specializing in commodity retail in India. The focus of the organization has been to serve clients across the globe specially in the Asian / South East Asian belt through its network of offices.One of the pioneers in this industry, they are now expanding their existing scale of operations across the country. As such, they are looking for a Finance Head for their Mumbai office to lead the company's growth trajectory forward.
Job Description - Reporting directly to the CEO and managing a team of 10, you will act as the Finance Head, ensuring best practice across your team. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Managing all finance matters effectively
- Ensuring that all financial, regulatory and management reporting activities are completed timely and accurately
- Working on change and strategic projects across the function
- Partnering with the business leader to drive business goals and objectives
- Building a world class finance teams capable of growing the business profitably and delivering financial support.
- Coordinating with Auditors and consultants for Annual & periodic audits and other compliances
- Ensuring all the secretarial compliance and governance requirements are completed within statutory timeliness
- Preparation of Annual IT returns, Coordination with auditors for IT assessments, submission of Quarterly eTDS returns, filing Service tax refund claims and returns and Transfer pricing Reports.
The Successful Candidate - You are a Chartered Accountant with 12+ years of experience in financial reporting and compliance in the Retail Industry. You have strong knowledge of IGAAP and SAP interface. Previously you have led teams in a Multinational environment. You have strong communication and the ability to think forward.
What's on Offer - Competitive Salary
- Excellent work life balance
To Apply - Click here to apply