Director - Finance (Service Delivery Leader)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Opportunity to work in a growth oriented organization
Excellent work environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading Financial Institutions globally. Due to expansion in their global business, an outstanding newly created opportunity has arisen for a very critical senior position in their global financial services centre.
- Reporting to Head of Finance, you would be handling a team of 50+ individuals.
- Your main responsibilities would include working on the operational aspects of F&A including IFRS, US GAAP, MIS, budgeting and planning, Reconciliations.
- You will be responsible for maintenance of books of accounts and quarterly/annual closing and implementation of company policies and formulation of local policies as well.
- Additionally, since you would be part of the senior leadership, you would be required to pitch in for new work from your onshore partners and support teams in building that capacity in Gurgaon.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate would be a CA with 10-12 years of post qualification experience within Finance and Accounting.
- You would come from a well know MNC or Financial Services.
- Candidate must have good team management skills since you would be handling large teams and would be expected to have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You would also have excellent exposure to IFRS/US GAAP, budgeting and MIS.
- Exposure to Business Transformation would be preferable.
What's On Offer
Progressive Role and High Growth opportunities
Apply for this job