Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a multinational with an established global presence. They are a market leader in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare products. With major expansion plans in India, they are currently looking for a Finance Director to drive their growth strategy.
Job Description - Reporting to the GM India, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the development of business plans for the India Finance operations
- Monitoring the company's progress and ensuring regular financial advice
- Providing analysis and recommendations for business strategy and finance operations to ensure achievement of financial targets
- Supporting GM and BU heads in leading the development of the organization
- Ensuring the maintenance of adequate financial controls and compliance
- Managing a high performance operation workforce through effective implementation of talent acquisition and retention programs
- Effectively leading the forecasting and analysis function by managing the monthly Demand planning process and distributor relations
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a CA/MBA or have an advanced degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics.
- You have 10-15 years of experience in positions of Senior Financial Director or Controller roles in Multinational environments in Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing sector only.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with multiple management levels of the organization.
- With a strong business acumen, you are looking forward to take on the next challenge in your career.
What's on Offer - Work with Top Management
- Attractive remuneration
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I32080&source=ONL_IIMJOBS