Reporting: Head Commercial
This position would champion internal controls and manage tax accounting, reporting and compliance. This position would also be responsible for managing audits, treasury management, cash management, liaising and relationship building with bankers, cash forecasting, custodianship and control over assets and managing working capital jointly with the supply-chain team.
Also, the individual will be working closely with the ATR function to drive improved quality of financial and accounting processes and actively supporting the regional team on finance initiatives.
- Manage reviews of tax policies and internal control procedures on tax reporting to ensure they are updated and remain effective in compliance with corporate tax law and regulation
- Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and other internal controls. Financial reporting of the consolidated financial and supporting accounting structure to facilitate timely and accurate reporting of results, consistent with the U.S. and local Accounting Standards and shareholder requirements
- Direct and coordinate the management of short and long term funds and ensure that adequate strategies are developed to limit the risks associates with foreign exchange and interest rate exposure
- Manage risk management reporting and collaborate on the Companyís risk management program to ensure compliance with the organizationís policies and procedures
- Review of and guidance on Fringe Benefit Tax; Advance Tax, Deferred Tax timely deposit of the same. Check for correctness of e-TDS; VAT, PF; Gratuity and other statutory deposits including Royalty & Dividend computation and payment
- Direct and control Property, Plant and Equipment (PP&E) accounting for the company to meet the reporting requirements of management and shareholders
- Develop employees to their full potential through Performance Management coaching, appropriate training and education, goal setting and career development
Qualifications & Experience
- CA 1st attempt with 6-8 years of experience in a Manufacturing/FMCG setup
- SAP experience is a must
- Must have handled controllership function
If this opportunity interests you then I would appreciate if you could revert back with your updated profile. I will then get in touch with you to have a detailed conversation about the opportunity.