Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Pune
About our Client - Our client is a German MNC and a leading producer of insulation materials and the largest supplier of technical foams. Our client is a global leader in identifying market needs and offering high end innovative solutions along with creating value for the internal and external stakeholders. With severe expansion plans in India, they are looking our for a Finance Controller to head their Finance function based out of their corporate office in Pune.
Job Description - Reporting into the Global Finance Director and Managing Director India you are responsible for the below:
- Supporting the management in formulating and implementing business strategy to expand the business in India
- Having exposure in reviewing and analyzing operating results and developing short-long term strategy for the group
- Working closely with the management in laying out annual operational budget, quarterly and monthly forecasting process
- Creating and maintaining robust systems and implementing controls to streamline process which will help reduce wastages
- Overseeing the IT and Administrative functions for the India business and help support organizational needs
- Ensuring that the treasury function is managed for existing operations and designing forecast plans to raise funds for the growth of the business
- Preparing Audit plans for the year and ensure that statutory compliances are adhered as per company policy and the companies act
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a CA/ICWA having prior experiences with a MNC in the similar space.
- You have prior exposure in reviewing and analyzing operating results and developing short & long term plans.
- You must have prior Controllership exposure in a mid-large sized MC and must have hands on SAP knowledge.
- You possess excellent leadership qualities and have overseen the IT and Admin functions in your previous experiences.
What's on Offer - Excellent remuneration benefits for the ideal candidate
- Working closely with the Senior Management of the Indian and Global business
To Apply - Click here to apply