Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading global energy giant that has recently set up its operations in the Indian Market. It is looking at expanding its foothold in the market, hence, looking for a Financial Controller to set up a team in India.
Job Description - Reporting to the Global Finance Head, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up financial processes and implementing best practices for the Indian unit
- Ensuring compliance with the external standards and group's financial reporting policies and procedures
- Closing managing and developing a team of competent professionals
- Ensuring timely reporting and forecasting of transactions on a regular basis
The Successful Candidate - You are a Certified Chartered Accountant with 7 - 10 years of post qualification experience, preferably in the Natural Resources Industry. You have led teams, are a high achiever with strong analytical, control and accounting skills. You have knowledge of International Accounting practices .Prior experience in managing start ups is an added advantage.
What's on Offer - Work with a global conglomerate in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Opportunity to take complete ownership of the Indian Operations
- Market Leading remuneration with a promising fixed component
- A multi cultural work environment
To Apply - Click here to apply