Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is the market leader in several product categories in its portfolio. They are a leading player in the manufacturing sector and are poised for further growth given their strong performance in the past few years. To strengthen their finance function, they are looking for Manager Finance based out of their corporate office in Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to Sr. Manager finance and managing a team of 2-3 people, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing accurate financial statements in accordance with IGAAP and IFRS and statutory requirements in order to provide management with timely and complete financial information for decision-making while meeting corporate, legal and tax requirements
- Preparing MIS on a monthly basis
- Driving financial planning measures and tax saving initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with required taxes and customs duties
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with 2-3 years experience in Accounting, Financial Reporting & MIS.
- A prior experience of working with a MNC or a large Indian company in the manufacturing or pharma industry is preferred.
- You have excellent communication and team skills and enjoy taking up challenges.
What's on Offer - Attractive remuneration for the right candidate
- Excellent work life balance
To Apply - Click here to apply