Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a multinational business who has a strong presence within the Indian market. Their presence pan India makes them a leading player within the domestic market. The company has a larger global vision, directed by local experts who understand relevant industry practices. Their continued growth has seen the need arise for an accomplished Finance and Accounts Manager to be based at their head office in South Mumbai.
Job Description - Managing a team and reporting to the General Manager of Finance, your major responsibilities will be:
- Overall responsibility of Accounts and Finance of the Company
- Timely financial reporting, forecasting & analysis
- Liaison with bank & legislative authorities such as Tax/Custom/VAT
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting functions
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Interact with Internal & External Auditors
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, system development and control of costs
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a qualified CA with at least 4 years of post qualification experience.
- You will have exposure to the entire gamut of Finance and Accounts (generalist) and ideally have experience within the automotive industry.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive CTC and immense career development opportunities.
To Apply - Click here to apply