Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a joint venture company between an important Indian company specialized in port logistics operations and a European MNC. Our client is engaged in owning, operating, maintaining and renting cranes of various types and capacity which are used for different applications mainly to companies from the ports sector. Their continued growth has seen the need arise for an accomplished Finance and Accounts Manager to be based at their port in Tuticorin.
Job Description - Managing a team and reporting to the General Manager of Finance, your major responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of accurate financial statements in accordance with IGAAP and IFRS and statutory requirements in order to provide management with timely and complete financial information for decision-making while meeting corporate legal and tax requirements
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Review Account Reconciliations and Balance Sheet Reconciliation for all accounts on a monthly basis and ensure compliance with respect to documentation, adequacy and compliance with IGAAP & IFRS
- Leading the financial audit by reviewing and directing the accounting team to prepared appropriate financial statements in compliance with USGAAP & IGAAP and submit to statutory and tax auditors
- Manage the audit and provide all necessary explanations for successful completion of audit along with accounting team
- Budgeting and consolidations along with due diligence and compliance testing
- Ensuring compliance of required taxes and customs duties
- Group reporting - Financial and Management reporting
- Reviewing internal processes and controls to ensure they are optimized
The Successful Candidate - The successful applicant will be CA qualified with at least 4 years of post qualification experience. You will have exposure to the entire gamut of Finance and Accounts (generalist) and ideally have experience within the manufacturing/construction industry.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with a attractive CTC and career development opportunities.
To Apply - Click here to apply