Opening with Universal Commodity Exchange
Requirement - 1
Location - Navi Mumbai, Mahape
Role Purpose - To manage financial operations so as to ensure their optimum utilization and any procurement in a manner that the cost and control considerations are properly balanced in a given situation
Treasury Ops -
- Manage day to day funding requirements of the Exchange.
- Invest surplus funds of the Exchange in accordance to the Investment guidelines set by the Exchange.
Statutory Compliance -
- Ensure compliance of Service Tax and Income Tax.
- Ensure timely deposit of tax and filing of returns as per Income Tax Act.
Accounts Ops -
- Responsible for day to day activities related to general accounting.
- Finalisation of accounts of the Exchange on quarterly/ half yearly/ yearly basis in ERP as per Indian GAAP.
- Review existing processes and suggest new measures for cost control.
- Responsible for Bank Reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Assisting the Management with Internal Audits.
- Ensure various MIS reports to the Top Management related to revenue / accounts receivable and expenses/ accounts payable.
Experience - 2-5 years post CA
Age - 24-30 years
Gender - Any
Formal Qualifications - CA
Technical Competencies/Skills -
- Good Analytical and decision making skills
- Excel skills
- Strong commercial sense
- Process oriented
- Strong in financing and accounts processing
Special Remarks -
- Working knowledge of SAP FICO or Oracle Financials would be an added advantage.
- Unquestionable Integrity
Only relevant candidates send profiles to email@example.com