Job Description: Manager Finance and Accounts
Objective: The role of Accounts & Finance Resource: Tax related matters for India/ US Transaction’s ,accounts payable, invoice processing and reviewing, Sourcing Taxability, aduit,Report generation and taxation(india+us)
Budgeted: Yes / No
Primary Interaction: Accounts Team/HR/ OPS Heads
Reports to: Manager/ Any other position as assigned by Manager
Business (Brief on the nature of Business Function)
Accounts & Finance Resource taking care and complimenting HCL Care business in Tax related matters for India/ US Transaction’s ,accounts payable, invoice processing and reviewing, Sourcing Taxability, audit Report generation and taxation(India and US)
Educational Qualification: CA
Minimum Relevant Exp:
- Minimum 8-10 year experience required
- Working knowledge of Computers and Good communication skills
- Supervision/coordination of functions of Accounts department
- Manage US Transaction Taxes (Sales and Use Tax) ensuring all State and local legal requirements are fulfilled.
- Accurate and timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual U.S. state and local Sales and Use Tax returns
- Ensure timely preparation and finalization of annual/quarterly accounts of the HCL-Care
- Strong understanding of Acts related to Income Tax, Accounts Payable, Service Tax etc. and ensure timely statutory compliances ie filing of returns of Income tax, service tax, TDS etc
- Expertise in treasury & cash flow management
- Handling all aspects of Finance, Liaise with Banks & Financial Institutions
- Ensure timely preparation and circulation of Budget, MIS, financial statements and reports etc
- To prepare monthly profit and loss account & statement of affairs of projects/LOB’S
- Develop & Implement accounting, billing and auditing procedures and also ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards, analyze cash flow, cost controls and expenses to guide Operation/Centre Heads
- Financial viability analysis of new projects/LOB’S
- Coordination with internal/statutory auditors
- To see projects/LOB’S Profitability & risk management.
- Responsible for implementing financial control over multi location operations, cost optimising/effectiveness measures.
Essential Knowledge/Skills required:
- Ability to write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
- Good Knowledge of SAP and other ERP systems Knowledge
- GAAP Knowledge of SOX, and IFRS Experience in a SSC/ BPO/ KPO environment
- Good research and documentation skills.
- Advance Working Knowledge of MS office.
- Strong technical knowledge in the given field with a good grasp of technical terminology.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org