- Manager - Fabrication Shop
- Supply chain Management
- BE - Mechanical / Production
Department :- Production
Experience (In Years)
- 12-20 Years
- Head -Production
No. of Posts
Required skill set
- Monitor, guide and supervise detail manufacturing activities in order to ensure optimum utilization of manpower, consumables, facilities and cost effective on time
- Delivery of quality products. Coordinate between shifts, work centres, QA, PPC, and Engineering, projects in order ensure maximum use of resources to deliver quality products timely through uninterrupted production.
- Analyze, Recommend, guide & monitor improvements in manufacturing processes in order to reduce cost & cycle time and simplify manufacturability of products.
- Communicate, monitor, guide and supervise management system procedures in order to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of management systems.Organiseprocurement and timely availability in order to meet production targets & Control inventory
- Motivate subordinates, identify & recommend training needs, impart on job training, resolve disputes/grievances, ensure discipline in order to maintain congenial atmosphere & team spirit. Implement and maintain EHS procedures, ensure compliance to safety guidelines in order to reduce accidents, maintain good housekeeping and improve environment
- Full Time
- FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of EUR 3.0bn. We are the world's leading supplier of plants, machinery, services and spare parts to the cement and minerals industry. To maintain our market leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R & D and training of our 14,000 employees worldwide. For further information on our business and services. www.flsmidth.com
Notice period :
Contact : please send updated CV on PRPT-IN@flsmidth.cim with current CTC.