Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Project Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Global Investment Bank with established presence of their Finance COE in Gurgaon. They are looking to hire a Manager in their Transitions and Solutioning team due to the need of process standardisation and service excellence management.
Job Description - Reporting into VP/Director, your key responsibilities would include:
- Deliver all kinds of transition projects.
- Understand complex processes and detect any control gaps in the process.
- Prepare business cases for different projects and discuss the same with the stakeholders.
- Create and own the transition plans Support process stabilization till it goes live.
- Manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously and provide viable solutions to the clients.
- Work with various teams like Global PMO, Business, IT, Operations, HR, Risk etc. across geographies.
- Manage process improvements / quality projects and pitch in for new work from clients.
The Successful Candidate -
- Experience of 6 to 9 years with relevant experience within F&A transitions in a shared services set-up.
- Certification in Project Management and understanding of Quality Concepts would be preferred.
What's on Offer - Work on diverse projects across multiple financial processes and systems.
To Apply - Click here to apply