We are looking for Manager – Six Sigma Quality Manager (F & A Domain) for one of India’s reputed BPO Operations based at Hyderabad
Our Client is a leader in managing business processes, offering a broad portfolio of core enterprise and industry-specific services. The Company’s approach puts process in the forefront, coupling deep process knowledge and insights with focused IT capabilities, targeted analytics and pragmatic reengineering to deliver an integrated solution. Services are seamlessly delivered from a global network of centers to meet a client’s business objectives, cultural and language needs and cost reduction strategy.
CTC: 9 L TO 10 L ( Fixed) + Variable
Years of Experience: 5+Yrs
Certification: GB certified / BB trained
About the role
A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in Client is responsible for delivering Business Impact by improving business processes, solving problems, and driving change within the organization. BBs ensure alignment of Quality initiatives with the company’s strategic initiatives and help implement a culture of continuous improvement through "leading by example" and facilitating delivery of business impact/results.
Please go through the broadly defined job descriptions below in light to your current role and accountabilities:
1. Lead Quality Projects for the business, individually complete 3 high impact projects per year per corporate guidelines.
2. Drive and Track Quality DNA - training, testing & certification, Lead any other analytics and productivity initiatives that come up
3. Monitor the Quality performance against Goals and report to Corporate
4. Be involved in new transitions and sign off on imp tollgates
5. Mapping Business Processes & Identifying Improvement Opportunities.
6. Using 6 Sigma & Lean initiatives to drive process improvements
7. Identifying areas of significant Customer Business Impact and improvement opportunities therein Implementing Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) for newly Transitioned processes
8. Coaching and Mentoring Process Owners and Team Members in DMAIC and Lean Best practice sharing & implementation
- Very strong analytical skills Ability to learn very quickly and identify improvement opportunities – high energy and self starting individual
- Facilitative Leadership skills - influencing skills, mentoring and coaching – to be able to drive change in the organization Very good communication skills
- Should be open to traveling to multiple client locations up to 3 months duration for short term or 12 months for long term assignments
- Knowledge of Statistical tools/Knowledge of various Quality Systems/ Knowledge of Minitab Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Should have demonstrated change management
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits from the role/ Value Proposition for the candidate
Exposure to a growing business, high visibility with Senior Leadership and learning opportunities.
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith :
1. Total Exp:
2. GB Certified (Y/N) :
3. No. of Quality Projects Implemented /Mentored :
4. Current Company :
5. Current Desgn :
6. Current CTC :
7. Expected CTC :
8. Current Location :
9. Relocate If Req (Y/N :
10. DOB :
11. Notice Period :
12. Have you worked with/ applied/Interviewed / forwarded your resume to Client in the last 12 months (Y/N) :
Pls mail your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
WizeCareers, New Delhi