We are looking for Manager - F & A Operations for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Gurgaon.
Our Client is a major player in a fast expanding public services and outsourcing market. Our Client operates in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America. Over 30% of its turnover comes from outside the UK, and the range of our activities varies from region to region. More than 70,000 employees deliver mission-critical services to government and private clients in over 30 countries.
They provide a hallmark of the services in IT & BPO outsourcing, local government, home affairs, defense, science, nuclear, health, education, welfare to work and to the private sector.
CTC - 7 L – 8 L
Process - Domestic Process
Experience - 5-6 Yrs of Exp, CA/ICWA, MBA, CA/ICWA Inter
This position is requirement for a new Domestic - F&A project. Operations manager is responsible for leading a team of 20 to 25 FTE’s plus one TL. Should Manage, control and develop the CSC activities in the area in accordance with the group business strategy and local business environment to deliver maximum profit and optimize business assets and human resources
Job Responsibilities / Skill Set :
- Ensuring a high-quality customer experience, elevating customer satisfaction, while adhering to the SLA’s and work processes.
- Ensure that the SOPs are being followed and adhered to.
- Managing to establish policies and procedures for call centers that ensure that calls are handled promptly and courteously
- Ensure that the Customers are being updated on available stocks & transactions undertaken.
- Manage a team of staff at a call centre and set targets to ensure maximum productivity.
- Deal with customer complaints & resolve within stipulated timelines.
- Periodically review the effectiveness of the service. Identify and make recommendations for improvements to CSC Manager.
- Deliver training to staff on an ongoing basis
- First level Escalation Point for Phone Enquiry
- Good knowledge of accounts payable function
- Excellent knowledge of Bank reconciliation
- Indian Tax Knowledge- TDs Payments/TDS Returns/WCT Payments/WCT Returns/Service Tax
- Payment & return
- Vendor Reconciliation
- Employee Reimbursement
- Good Communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good command over written English
- Good accounting background
Please mail your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith :
Total Exp (post qualification)
Ed Qualification & College
BPO Operations Exp (No of Yrs)
Exp in Bank Reconciliation (Y/N)
Exp in AP Process (Y/N)