This role is responsible for the Finance Operations accounting processes in Bangalore, India and will report directly to the Finance Operations Accounting team at corporate headquarters abroad.
The candidate will be a strong communicator and will be responsible for coordinating and representing the interests of the Finance Operations accounting group within company in areas of general ledger account reconciliations, financial reporting metrics, process design, internal control effectiveness, computing system interaction, financial accounting requirements, and other relevant areas to ensure that companys Finance Operations team stays ahead of risks associated with growth.
The responsibility of this role will be global. This individual will be a very strong leader who is adept at driving change within a very dynamic business environment and has a proven record of delivering process efficiency results.
This position will be involved in multiple simultaneous new business project launches that have impact to the accounting organization and that require a solid understanding of financial systems as well as accounting implications. This person will be expected to take ownership, identify process improvement opportunities for existing processes and controls, and drive positive change in the organization.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the Finance Operations Accounting team in India including: hiring, training, and employee development; managing group workload and establishing priorities; ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed; managing annual performance targets and operating budget; creating and monitoring appropriate performance metrics. This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners. The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Knowledge & Skills/ Education & Experience
- CA, CPA or CWA, with 10 or more years of post-qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to lead meetings in a professional manner,
- Exceptional attention to detail and a work ethic based upon a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate business processes from several angles, including from the perspective of a business process leaders, customers, and supporting internal stakeholders
- In depth knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and internal control requirements
- Mix of public/private accounting experience (Preferred)
- Experience using Oracle Financial Applications (Preferred)
Candidates from BIG FOURS preferable.
Compensation not a problem.
Pls call puja @ 8297071110
Please send your resume to email@example.com