Executive Assistant to the President for a leading MNC Automotive Organization.
- Coordinate various operational activities for the President such as calendar management, logistics arrangements, and visa arrangement.
- Coordinate approval from President and Regional director in HQ for Indian employees travelling abroad for official visits.
- Coordinate multiple meeting requests and conflicting schedules.
- Smooth management of operations for the President.
Prerequisites to apply:
- Minimum of 5-6 years, global exposure would be preferred
- Must be good at planning and organizing multiple requirements
- Should possess communication and networking skills
If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria and wish to apply for the same, send in your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly mention your current and expected compensation.