About the company in Dubai:
Company is to provide services (appointment booking, form filling, hotel booking, travel insurance, forex etc.) for visa applicants, in close proximity to the dedicated visa application centres that we run globally. These service centres will be smaller in size and we will be rolling out to the following 15 countries initially:
China, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Saudi, Pakistan, Algeria, Russia, Turkey, Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt, India, Bangladesh and Srilanka.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Summary of Function: To handle office administration, maintenance and assist the Executive Management in their job functions, manage their appointments/travel schedule etc.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and handle all office administration functions
- Vendor management for office supplies, repair and maintenance etc.
- Travel, hotel bookings
- Facility management
- Follows-up issues of employees or the company with police stations or other government departments
- Facilitates the coordination with government bodies to meet and maintain the requirement of obtaining work visas.
- Follows up with consulates and embassies for passport renewal, and visa stamping.
Reports to: HR/Admin Manager
External contacts: Travel agencies, Hotels, Govt agencies .
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- 4-5 years experience in similar job
- Strong computer skills especially in Word, Power point
- Ability to deal with different personalities
- Good understanding of locations, vendors for various services, rates etc..
- Driving skills with valid Dubai license
- Good in business letter writing
- Good communication skills in english/arabic to discuss with Govt authorities
Location / Work Environment
- Primarily indoors in an office setting as well as outdoor to conduct necessary visits. Willingness to respond either on cell phone or thru emails even during non-office hours.
Salary scale - AED 6,000- 8,000, based on experience levels (all inclusive)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org