Educational Qualifications: Masters / Graduate; Background in Finance or Accounting is desirable.
- Execution, reconciliation, closure of Excise Bonds with Maritime Commissioner office for release of vehicles & spare parts from our various plants / warehouses for Exports. Responsible for all related compliances under Rule 19 of Excise Rules.
- Responsible for vital role in co-ordination and effective compliances of our interests towards release of FBV vehicles for Exports from around 25 Body Builders situated across locations in India.
- Ensuring realization of Rebate (yearly around 25 cr.) in time wherever Exports are done after payment of Duty. Responsible for all related compliances under Rule 18 of Excise Rules.
Responsible for replies and attending SCN, DN, Departmental Appeals, and Appeals till Commissioner (Appeal) level.
- Responsible for keeping Senior Management updated on related ever-changing / new Notifications, Circulars & Trade Notices. Representing best suitable way forward for the Business Unit.
- Ensuring POEs (Proof of Exports) are received from Shipping Department in time for discharge of obligations / credits of IB Bonds as well LUTs or Bonds of plants / warehouses. Responsible for NIL disrupted release for Exports from our various plants and warehouses in terms of sufficient Bond balances.
- Responsible for all miscellaneous activities important for smooth functioning of department. It includes Yearly Legal Agreements with service agents and consultants, timely scrutiny and approval of agents / consultants bills, effectively delegating and performed responsibilities among team members and associates.
Please send your resume to email@example.com