I have an Urgent opening for EVP Procurement with a leading Engineering group in Hydrocarbon.
Position: EVP Procurement Hydrocarbon
Industry: Engineering / Engg Design / Industrial Products / Machinery
Function: Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Procurement
- Procurement for cost competitiveness
- Vendor development including installation of quality systems for on time delivery and
- Project Procurement for Upstream, Mid & Down stream, Plant Construction & Piping .
- Responsible for leading and closing all Purchase / Procurement / commercial negotiations for Capital / Capex Goods and other Services.
- Communicates the strategic vision clearly, adopts a corporate approach and inspires the team to achieve its goals.
- Authorizes and encourages the team to invest time to come up with improved ways of doing things.
- Assist in the development of a companywide Category Purchase Strategy for commodities.
- Managing strategic relationships with key suppliers and industry bodies.
- Developing and maintaining documentation in support of key Supplier and Development initiatives.
- Management of key project governance documentation for key Supplier and Development initiatives.
- Provide support to the project board and checkpoints for Projects.
- Development and selection of new vendors
- Discussing technical details and negotiating commercial terms with a specific time frame, claiming verification and payment options.
- Develop and implement strategies to measure and capture savings
- Create standards and ensure compliance
- Enhance the capacity for sustaining strategic sourcing
Annual salary: Confidential
Reports to: President (Hydrocarbon)
Qualification: MBA | BE / B.Tech
Qualification: Preferably should be an engineering graduate with Post Graduate background in Management and Post Graduate in Material Management is an added advantage.
If your profile is matching the above requirement forward me your updated profile on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact detail 08879001014.
Reepa Sarda Pal
ACH Management Consultants