Equity Research- Trade Analyst
We have an opening with a Leading Investment Bank.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Market analysis - analyzing market events and distilling items which impact individual sectors
2. Covering stocks across regions – analyzing individual stocks, identifying and providing market moving analysis with focus on relative-value/ competitor/ value-chain analysis and create content, including Proprietary flow data, Stock Loan, Derivatives, fundamental and technical analysis
3. Event-based desk research – analyzing events/ identifying themes and providing analysis on individual stocks impacted by an event
4. Generating trade ideas utilizing fundamentals/technical analysis, options, SLB (stock loan/borrow) data etc.
- Strong technical and academic background (B.Tech/M.Tech)
- 1-3 years of related experience (Equity Research Analyst/ Desk Analyst)
- Must also have an Experience in covering US/European/ Asian companies as part of trading/investment research.
- Should be Proficient in Bloomberg, Reuters/ Factset and MS Office; especially strong Excel skills required.
- Should have an excellent academic record.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Individual with a commitment & motivation for self development and growth
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Ability, attitude and temperament to deliver in a high pressure environment is an absolute must
- Self starter, with initiative and ability to work on their own
Please Note: Please send relevant profiles and only B.Tech or M.Tech from top tier institutes.
Please share your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org