Position: Equity Research Sell Side Analyst (4 years + work exp, IIM / MBA must)
The Organization: MNC broking houses in the Indian equities market.
The Company is looking for Equity Research Analyst for the following sectors – Auto & Auto Components
Key Responsibilities & Skills Required:
- Valuation, Modelling and formulating the research framework to analyze industries and companies.
- Developing earnings and financial model to analyze the companies.
- Generating investment ideas in the form of research reports and presents it to the clients.
- Managing coverage of stocks within a specific sector independently.
- Designing the product road map and launch research products as per plan.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret information quickly, should be able to attend conferences, analyst meets and road shows.
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to provide & defend an opinion with company management teams, global fund managers and the in-house Sales team.
- A strong network of contacts within the industry/sector in which they specialize.
Experience – 4 years +, Industry and /or Sell side institutional experience. Candidates from Consulting firms like BCG, McKinsey, E&Y, KPMG etc would be at an added advantage
Education & Qualification required – IIM’s, MBA‘s from top B Schools, CFA’s
Interested candidates please contact Mitesh Rathod on email@example.com