Opening in an Leading Investment Bank in Mumbai with good experience in Equity Research
we want IIT candidate with equity fundamental research background, preferably health care sector from US/Europe region.
Minimum years - 1-2 Years
Location - Mumbai
Education - Graduate from IIT
Current Requirements: Analyst/Senior Analyst
- Market analysis - analyzing market events and distilling items which impact individual sectors
- Covering stocks across regions – analyzing individual stocks, identifying and providing market moving analysis with focus on relative-value/ competitor/ value-chain analysis and create content, including Proprietary flow data, Stock Loan, Derivatives, fundamental and technical analysis
- Event-based desk research – analyzing events/ identifying themes and providing analysis on individual stocks impacted by an event
- Generating trade ideas utilizing fundamentals/technical analysis, options, SLB (stock loan/borrow) data etc.
- We require an individual who is numerate, organized and with very good attention to detail.
- Strong technical and academic background (MBA/ CA/ CFA)
- 1-2 years of related experience (Equity Research Analyst/ Desk Analyst)
- Must also have an Experience in covering US/European/ Asian companies as part of trading/investment research.
- Should be Proficient in Bloomberg, Reuters/ Factset and MS Office; especially strong Excel skills required.
- Should have an excellent academic record.
Behavioral Skills: (e.g. communication skills)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Individual with a commitment & motivation for self development and growth
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Ability, attitude and temperament to deliver in a high pressure environment is an absolute must
- Self starter, with initiative and ability to work on their own
Note-Candidates only from IIM or IIT and Top Institute can Apply
Interested Candidate can send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org