Job Title :Product Manager, Alternative Product - Private Banking
Grade : M2-CM1
Purpose of Job :
- To conduct research, sourcing,due dilligence, structuring & launch of Alternative Products including Private Equity & Real Estate products.
- The Product Manager is responsible for providing investment solution & international private banking clients of ICICI Bank.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Help scale-up, manage & drive the business & investment selection process.
2. Identifying investment opportunities using research and market intelligence.
3. Complete due dilligence, negotiate on all terms and manager relationships with AMC.
4. Securing approval on selected funds from the investment committee.
5. Work on marketing, promotion, positioning, and distribution plans along with the fund manager and the sales
6. Work with,support, & drive sales channels for fund raising.
7. Industry networking to be up-to-date on all deal flows,fund flows,trends & all other related business and regulatory information.
8. Maintaining investor relations.
- MBA from top tier institutes OR CA with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of financial concept - Private Banking/Global Funds/Private Equity/Real Estate/Structures.
- Exp in Product team / Strategy team of AMCs or brokerage houses or banks
Kindly contact at - email@example.com